cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deferent pricing procedure in invoice other than the sales order pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I want have a deferent pricing procedure in invoice other than the sales order pricing procedure. Can any one please update me what all the setting required for this configuration, please specify the copy controls if required.

Thanks & Reggards,

Pratap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not at resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am not sure if standard SAP allows you this feature but you can very well try to define a new pricing procedure for the billing. But for that you need to define a new doc pricing procdure & assign it to the billing type. In OVKK maintain the procedure determination with the sales area / new doc pricing procedure.

But before that, why do you need 2 different pricing procedures in your system for the same transaction (order - delivery - billing)?

What you can do is that define all the condition types in the procedure assigned to your order. Then in copy control routines VTFA, you can select the option B to carry out new pricing. So in effect al the condition types & taxes will redetermine.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Bhanu Verma

>Use Tcode OVKK

there u take the doc pricing procedure of yr billing ( Tcode VOFA)and assign the new pricing procedure where yr sales area and customer pricing procedure will remain the same.

This way u can get different pricing procedure at the time of billing.

Hope this will help you.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can differentiate the pricing procedure to your sales area by maintaining an alternate pricing procedure either in sale document type (T. Code: VOV8) or billing document type (T. Code: VOFA) and in Customer Master.

To have a different pricing procedure in billing, go to T. Code: VOFA, select your billing type and maintain a value in the field Doc.pric.procedure, which you have not maintained in T. Code: VOV8.

Create a new pricing procedure in T. Code: V/08 and assign this pricing procedure in T. Code: OVKK where there is a combination of sales area, document pricing procedure (it may be sale order type or billing type) and customer pricing procedure.

Since a new pricing will be carried out in billing, you should have the copy control in T. Code: VTFL where there is a field Pricing Type at item category level.

Now create a sale order, delivery and billing and compare the pricing procedure in sale order and billing. It should have been a different Pricing Procedure.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

only for the sake predetermine price or what is the need for that ,

I hope u required new pricing u can archive through copy controls or user exit.please let me know whats u idea .

Best Regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Verma,

For this requirement. You need to assign a new document pricing procedure for Billin document type. With the combination of new document pricing procedure you can assing a new pricing procedure for billing.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know the reason behind this particular requirement? And if it is required then I guess you can change the document pricing procedure assigned to billing type and then depeding upon this doc. pr. procedure you can have different pricing procedure at billing document.

Hrishi