cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over head group

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i created over head key, and over head group. but in material master record it did not accepted to give that over head group. what is the configuration it was required.

thanqu

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanqu for guys for ur prompt replay

my mm peoples created 2 valuation areas, that is the reson for i assaigned wrong valuation area. when ever i assaigned correct valuation area. then it will work.

thanqu for ur replays keep it up.

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Goto IMG-Controlling>product cost controlling>basic settings>Overhead>Create over head key

2.Goto IMG-Controlling>product cost controlling>basic settings>Overhead>create overhead group

3. config cost sheet Base, overhead key dependency 10 and credit and assign percentage.

4.in MM02 assign overhead group to materials.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In transaction code OKZ2, Assign your plant as valuation area and over head group as SAP1 and assign the over head key also over there.

Vijayanand Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create the Overhead group against the valuation area while customizing.

Assign that Overhead group in the material master.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error do u get?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanqu for ur quick replay, when ever u have to assaign over head group to the material master record it will not accept it.

what is the problem. it shows like this :_group SAP1 is not defined_.

waiting for ur replay

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute T.code OKZ2 and in that you need to define the Valuation area to the Overhead group as SAP1 and SAP2.

Just copy the 0001 and assign your valaution areas there.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

thanqu for your replay, i assaigned valuation area to that over head group. till also material master record will not accept the over group. chek it please.

thanqu

raj