cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

our requirement is to post depreciation period wise but system using dep start date as base even later periods postings also calculating based on asset dep start date only.

i went to dep key changed period control method it is not taking effect, (i all ready chnged dep by date option)

Please give some input why my period control method is not effecting in Dep calculation.

Thanks,

Srini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are working with EEC 6 and have activated AE-FIN. You can use time intervals for your depreciation rules.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

we are using ECC 6.0 recently (During this year from past 4 months) how to check this activation.

please tell me the steps to be dun to activate period control and impact of dep by days.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO

Activate Business Functions

Activate EA-FIN

For documentation in asset accounting see:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/erpfi/asset+accounting

see the documents New Ways to Depreciate Fixed Assets in ERP 6.0 (Part 1/2/3) from Nathan Genez

This module activate more extra functionality in FI. When you activate this you have to test the existing functionality in FI / CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if use a year-dependent fiscal year variant in Financial Accounting, if so you need to redefine the relevant calendar assignment for the period control (OA84) before the start of a new calendar year.

Regards

Radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using V3 from the past 3 years, still i need to activate please give reply.

Thanks,

Srini,