cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I m dispalying some data consisting of string and float values in a table.

My requirement is that the header for the column should be center aligned and the float data should be aligned from right to left.

Help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Sudeep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

For the headers:

1. Delete all the headers for the table columns Then for each column add a FixedTopCell of type TableStandardCell. Set the hAlign property of each of these to "center". Change the "cellDesign" property of this cell to the color you prefer.

2. Insert a cell editor for this FixedTopCell of type TextView. Change the text property to whatever column name you prefer.

3. For this TextView, change the "hAlign" property to "center" and change the "layout" property to "paragraph".

For the float value columns:

1. For the TextView (assuming it's a TextView) that is present as the cell editor for the column, change the property "hAlign" to "endOfLine" and change the property "layout" to "block".

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Changing the property "layout" to "block" solved the problem.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

********My requirement is that the header for the column should be center aligned :

I think you can try cahnging the Header property, Text Direction as - rtl.

*******The float data should be aligned from right to left.

I hope the float data attribute bound to table cell variant Text View - Table Cell Editor. Right click the Text view from the context menu click on Perperties. Now look for the property called hAlign and change this to right.

Thanks

Krishna

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

did you try modifying the "text direction" property of the header and the column(table cell editor) ?