cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the APD process name in ABAP routine transformation code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Anybody know how to get the name of executing APD process in ABAP routine transformation code?

Regards

Igor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day! Use in ABAP routine next syntax:

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <FS_APD_NAME> TYPE RSAN_PROCESS.

IF SY-BATCH = 'X'.

ASSIGN ('(RSPROCESS)VARIANT'TO <FS_APD_NAME>.

ELSE.

ASSIGN ('(RSAN_PROCESS_EXECUTE)PROCESS') TO <FS_APD_NAME>.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at this nice blog "Launching an APD analysis process from an ABAP program"

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andreas,

But this is not my case. I need to know executing APD name in ABAP code of ABAP routine transformation of executing APD. My task - use one FM in ABAP routine transformation for many APD processes without description APD name in ABAP code for each APD.

Reards,

Igor

thomas_kruck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

getting the analysis process name is not possible in the standard, because the runtime is working with the pure XML. In some CRM scenarios like CLTV analysis, you have analysis processes imbedded in CRM transactions and those analysis processes do not have a name.

Well, I can think of a little modification e.g. in report rsan_process_execute where you could save the analysis process name somewhere (in memory of the same work process) and read this information lateron from your routine.

Cheers,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas,

Several days ago I've traced rsan_process_execute and I'm agree with you - this is single solution.

Regards,

Igor.