cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request of information about certification.

former_member1283182
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Business one, i am planing to take up SAP B1 certification.

Is it mandatory to know Dot Net and VB for learning SAP B1?

what are the pre-requists for learning SAP B1 and for taking up certification?

i have a strong knowledge in SAP BASIS. Is this sufficient or any thing else i need to know.

Regards,

Satish.

Edited by: satish c on Sep 15, 2008 5:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stella_cronin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi there,

there are no pre-requists for learning Business One. Once you are set up with an S-user you can go to www.channel.sap.com -> Education -> BusinessOne -> Role Based training -> Select the role that will suit you best.

For example if you choose Implementation Consultant, you will be presented with 9 modules. Each module will contain learning maps & flash books to help with your study.

If you contact your Partner Serivces Advisor (PSA), they will be able to talk you through the different options available, learning resources available to you and where you can sit the exam.

regards,

Stella (PSA)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

SAP Business One is very different to R/3. There is no FI/CO, SD or MM, etc. Here you will certify on the whole package from administration, to financials, to logistics. There are various courses you can take, and here is a short breakdown of how it works.

1. TB1000 Logistics - Compulsary for all courses

2. TB1100 Financials - Compulsary for all courses

Then you choose which of the following you want to do:

TB1200 Solution Consultant final course OR

TB1900 Sales Consultant final course OR

TB1300 SDK Developer final course OR

TB1250 Support Consultant final course.

So with other words if you want to focus on sales you need to do TB1000, TB1100 & TB1900. If you want to do SDK then TB1000, TB1100 & TB1300. If you are considering TB1300 then a knowledge of VB and .Net is recommended as all examples are in .Net in the course

Hope this helps

Kind regards