cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Component does not support selected Development Component Type...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem, i want create a new project of Mobile Service Component, but, when i want select MyComponents [demo.sap.com], in the top appear:

"Software Component does not support selected Development Component Type. Required DCs are located in an SC that is not visible from the selected SC "

Why?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_henke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

the issue is that the archive pool in your NWDS is not set up properly. Could you check the configuration of the development configuration? I guess you are developing in Local Development, right? Please check in the "Component Browser" that the two Software Components "NWMCLIENT" and "XOCA" are present and contain some DCs inside them. If this is not true, than something went wrong with your setup of the IDE. The modifications of the default.confdef are most likely not right.

Please come back to me if you don´t know how to proceed.

Regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I delete the folder of my workspace and now work fine...

However, can you explain more the process?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Edited by: Victor Capi on Mar 3, 2009 12:42 PM

Edited by: Victor Capi on Mar 3, 2009 1:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stefan Henke

I have the same problem when I create a Software Component(SC) in SLD( with Dependencies: SAP J2EE Engine, SAP Java Tech Service, DI BUILD TOOL, Then I create a Development Configuration(DC) and add this SC.

On SAP Netweaver Development Studio I import this DC. I see on the Component Browser My DC include: my software conponent , and SCs: SAPJEE, SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS but in DC detail there are nothing.

Can you explain to me how to fix it.

Thank you !