cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA40 - HIRING - NEW EMPLOYEES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

when i m goin for hiring-new employee thr PA40, the personel number is generating even I not saved it. The personel no. is

getting generated in sequence everytime even I not saved it.

Pls help

jigs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yahh..i think on the smae lines as Sikinder..guess a ur no. ranges need to be chckd if they r internal or external..

Jigar..plz chck n revert..

Regards,

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

PA40 is actions which automatically popup the infotype screens one by one and saves them too.

--> Infact this is the one of feature of PA40. It is behaving normally. (Nothing is abnormal here)

Since the personnel Number is Unique Key, It can't create duplicate record. So even though if you create single record also automatically it chooses next number

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Personnel Number is coming from a number range which inturn would be implemented with sequence in the database. Once the number is generated by the sequence it points to the next available number even if you don't save it. To avoid this you could switch to external number range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

It is not at all the problem with the number ranges.

If it is with number ranges he will get the error as particular number is external or internal no. ranges.

Bhaskar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are u sure

vijay let jigar tell wht all the issues abt

any way i appriciate ur work for correcting if iam wrong but i dont think iam wrong yaar lets see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are not doing the groupings correctly. Please check all your configuration correctly particularly 0001 - Organizational Assignment configuration part.

If you are getting the problem at the time of 0000 - Actions or 0001 - Organizational Assignment there is a problem with the grouping.

Please do it carefully.

Bhaskar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are u givin internal or external

this is beacause if u use internal than it will get saved like that onely

chekc PA04 whether u have given internal or external