cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of memory error number 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our organization, we use the Crystal Report version 7.0 in an application running on Windows 2000 server. We are calling the crystal report executables with in our VB code to connect with Sybase database to pull the data and generate the reports for business.

Since last 2 weeks, we are getting the 'Out of memory error number 7' for some of the reports. It doesn't happen all the times. We have tried out all possibilities (like recycling the DB instance, rebooting the windows server, unix server) that could resolve if its a virtual memory utilization issue but issue still persists.

We want to know under what conditions this error is reported and how to come over it. A prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

patrick_genest
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

To troubleshoot this issue I will suggest to if possible to open the reports you are experiencing the issue with in Crystal Reports 7, and refresh it. Does it work?

Also note that this forum is for Crystal Reports Design issues or questions, since you are developing an application that uses Crystal Reports, I transfered your post to the the Development Forum.

Patrick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This being version 7 of Crystal Reports, I assume you are working with classic asp and RDC?

Ludek

0 Kudos

Hello,

This is not a Crystal error number. I searched using google and found this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/241245

Give that a try and see if it resolves the issue.

Thank you