ME23N Insert Screen
I need to insert a new screen (tab) in ME23N (Item).
Can I use the badi ME_GUI_PO_CUST for that ? how can i use this badi for create a new screen in this transaction please?
Thanks for your reply.
Asik Shameem replied
Let's consider extra field is a Die Number(in Item Level)
1) First Append fields in EKPO by double clicking on the existing structure CI_EKPODB.
2) Create screen elements (SE51) using dictionary fields in EKPO which were created in the previous step in the screen exit SAPLXM06 u2013 0111.
3) To save the enhanced field values, Go to PAI of screen SAPLXM06 u2013 0111 and export the values to memory as below.
4) SET PARAMETER ID 'DIENO' FIELD ekpo-zzdieno.
5) In the user exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_018, get the values from memory as below and store it in extended structure.
6) GET PARAMETER ID u2018DIENOu2019 FIELD e_ci_ekpo-zzdieno.
7) Now values will be updated in the table upon saving.
8) For displaying the data from table to screen, Go to the user exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_016, import the value to memory as below.
9) SET PARAMETER ID u2018ODIENOu2019 FIELD i_ekpo-zzdieno.
10) Go to PBO of screen SAPLXM06 u2013 0111, and get the value form memory as below.
11) GET PARAMETER ID 'ODIENO' FIELD ekpo-zzdieno.
If you have any clarification, revert back.