cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender, 3 diff tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frndz,

I need to use the JDBC for accessing the Oracle data.My requirement: am accessing the records from the three different table, But i need to map the three different table records in to single receiver strucuture. How can i do this. i too have some key field relation for all the three tables on which i need t fetch.Do i need to create three different sender communication channel for this? How do i perform this i need input plz...

Thanks in advance

Karthikeyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sender system is one means you are taking the data from the single data base so no need to create the 3 communication channels, one communication channel is enough,

You need to write the query by using joins/where clause to take all the fields what ever you required in that 3 tables.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just create one communication channel and write proper select sql statement,so that you can fetch data from 3 tables.

use

Edited by: Dharamveer Gaur on Sep 15, 2008 1:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the scenario as usual but in in adapter (JDBC) write a query like select * from tab1,tab2,tab3

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need 3 send channels make select statement with union it will work meanwhile receiver end also. But three tables should have relation each other else Union command not work.