cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

through Visual composer calling SAP R3 screen (iView)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my senario i want to list down all purchase requision list after selecting perticuler record i need to call SAP R3 tcode ME52 in this t-code i want to skip first screen.

so i created two RFC for this one which is list down all purchase requision list and second RFC will call SAP R3 T-Code but while running this iview first RFC will run fine and display output in portal but second RFC is not able to call tcode at portal level but working fine in SAP R3 system.

i would just like to know weather it possible or not id possible then how

please guide me

Regrds,

Jignesh Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

You can not call a SAP Transaction directly with RFC or using a Call Transaction using portal environment.

We have to use the App Integrator Services to do so.

Once you have all your Purchase Order list, create a hyper link / Button which invokes the app. integration and passes the required values( PO No. ) and simulate the enter event to pass the initail screen.

Refer the following thread for some more information:

Regards,

Trikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you provide some related notes for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

When you display the list of PRs in the first table, you have few options for navigating to SAP Screen like:

1. You can set an action to any one of the column by double clicking it.

2. Add a new column with a Button(Eg. Show Details) and set an action to it.

the action should be an customer action for opening an url and the url should be composed like this:

'/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwc.Transaction?System=SAP_ECC&TCode=ME53&GuiType=WinGui&DynamicParameter=EBAN-BANFN%3D' & @<your PR No> '&AutoStart=true'

You can paste the above link in the formula editor and replace @<your PR No> with your PR number ( drag and drop from store or data ) and also 'SAP_ECC' with your system alias

Regards,

Trikanth