Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Error. Pls advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario:

CRM sending data to XI.

In CRM system I saw many messages in green (scheduled) state in sxmb_moni.

I went to smqr and refresh the block queue.

The messages were in successful state again.

Questions:

1. What is simple difference between qrfc error and trfc error?

2. As CRM sending data to XI will queue in CRM will be

Inbound queue or Outbound queue?

3. Is there any automatic job that automatically resend the

data so I do not require to use smqr?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1)the trfc and qrfc errors occurs when a call is made to the system,and the receiving system is not available due to some network,and if several calls are made the ,then the sequence of calls is not ensured in case of TRFC but the sequence is ensured in case of QRFC (it is an extension of TRFC)

2)As CRM sending data to XI it will be an outbound queue

regards

kummari

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TRFC is related with SM58 window i.e Transactional RFC, if technical side have any problem the we can find log at TRFC. If Technical setting is fine after that data will reach to XI and push into inbound queue and mapping process data will be push into outbound queue. In between any problem we can find data either in inbound/outbound. We can restart error process through SXMB_MONI window

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the below link for more information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6f/1bd5b6a85b11d6b28500508b5d5211/content.htm

TRFC:

TRFC: (Transaction RFC) also originally known as asynchronous RFC, is an asynchronous communication method that executes the called function module in the RFC server only once. The remote system need not be available at the time when the RFC client program is executing a tRFC. The tRFC component stores the called RFC function, together with the corresponding data, in the SAP database under a unique transaction ID (TID).

Queued RFC (qRFC)

To guarantee that multiple LUWs (Logical unit of work)are processed in the order specified by the application, tRFC can be serialized using queues (inbound and outbound queues). This type of RFC is called queued RFC (qRFC).

qRFC is therefore an extension of tRFC. It transfers an LUW (transaction) only if it has no predecessors (in reference to the sequence defined in different application programs) in the participating queues.

2. Outbound queue - since crm sending to XI.