cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF not getting deducted for the mid month joinees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is coming in the PF deduction of the employees who have joined in the mid of the month.

For ex if an employee's basic salary is 7000 and the emp joined in the mid of the month , the system is taking PF from RS 3500 , where PF deduction is not applicable. Now the result is PF is not getting deducted for that month which should not happen.

So kindly guide me how to apply a check in the system so that it deducts the PF of those employees who are joining in the mid of the month and their basic salary is above Rs6500.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems your settings are such that calculation is based on the Basic to be paid for the month(Based on number of days attended or whatsoever), not on the actual Basic Salary.

So, you need to calculate the PF for all employees based on actual Basic salary, but it should deduct the amount only as per the current month calculation.

Best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

System is behaving very much only, the only reason here is you did small mistake.

Employee is salary is 7000/- form the joining date itself. If so why you create record for employee in infotype 0587.

In the above said case we must not create record for employee for PF.

Regards

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check

wht exaclty u want if u want pr shd not be deducted than check ifnotype 587

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u bit little more clear. If u want to keep a check for the emp whose basic is above 6500 . In the infotype 587

choose the radio button ,

a) Elgibile pay or Basis which ever is less

so that will help u to keep a check on the basic Rs 6500.

Regards,

Prince ELvis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elvis,

In the config eligible pay or PF basis whichever is less , this radio button is selected. I am not concerned only for those employees whose basic is above 6500 but for all the employees who have joined in the mid of the month. I was citing this 6500 as for these employees the PF doesnt get deduted at all and for other employees who have a higher basic salary the PF deducn is wrong.

So please tell me how to keep a check that PF gets deduted for all the employees whenever they join and correct amt shall reflect.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check

INPA4

INPA3

INPA2

INPA1

tables V_INPA1 check the configuration once

if u dont want f