cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA how to integrate Service profile and Transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented Service Desk for our client, the current requirement is to implement the SLA based on Priority. We have created Service profile with all response time, priority and available time. Also we have created Transaction type for SLA. How to integrate the service profile with Transaction type so that the service message belongs to the defined transaction type will pick the response time based on priority from the Service profile.

Please guide us on this. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

You can found some tips on how to do your query on this link. Step by step procedure is available on this thread.

/thread/328253 [original link is broken]

Thank you,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ice,

The link you suggested is useful to us. we are working on this issue... Thanks

Regards,

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hjj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan Raman

There are lot of steps for linking service and response profiles with SLA of service tickets

1. Create a Service product in commpr01

2.Make that product as a default product for service tickets

3. create service contract and assign that product to it.

maintain sales and service organization for both serive tickets and service contracts

convey ur email address i will send one revelant doc for this...

regards

Naveen kumar

Edited by: Naveen kumar Palanichamy on Sep 22, 2008 10:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

What you suggested is absolutely correct. To my understanding; with the steps you suggested we can assign the service profile with the service contract, that is fine, but our requirement is to integrate this service contract to the transaction type (using this transaction type we are creating the service desk messages for example SLFN)so that the SLA parameters would be picked from the service profile assigned to the service contract.

As per my understanding we can integrate the service contract with transaction type with contract determination field in Define transaction type transaction. Though we configured this particular field with value 'E' still the system is not picking up the service contract. Please guide us.

Naveen my emai id is sitaraman_et at yahoo dot co dot in

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan Raman

Follow the [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/df/2b4c3ba12a9a27e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

for the service contract determination by the Service tickets.

Also refer the [/thread/328253 [original link is broken];

for SLA .

Which SP level you are using.

regards

Naveen kumar