cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost for different Forwarding agents in one Shipment Document

Former Member

Hi.

I have an requirement, can we create one shipment type, which is based on multiple Forwading Agents,

i.e suppose if we have a Route with priliminary & subsequent legs having forwrding agents different at each stage.cost has to be calculated according to the forwarding agents with in the document according to the ROUTE .plz suggest..

Regards.

Sujith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Thanks for ur answer, but can u give me in detail the needed seetings to be done for the shipment type.

by which we can get the shipment cost for multiple FWDing agents in one document.

Regards.

sujith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can have different partner types for the shipment type.

Then you can have the different shipment cost item categories and pricing procedures for each partner type.

This way, you can process shipment cost documents with multiple forwarding agents/partners for the same shipment document.

Ramesha A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

And even in the stages also, you can have multiple partner types as said earlier.

Ramesha A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes, you can create a shipment doc for different forwarding agents in a route. There is no custom development required. Standard SAP supports tyhis. Only thing is that we need to mention the agents in theshipment doc when you maintain the stages.

Regards,

Sivanand

0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

This situation may arriase anytime.

it is possible to create one shipment cost document for more than 2 forwarding agents.

Standard SAP gives all the option in such scenario.

No Z developments required for achieving seperate costing for individual forwarder.

Regards,

Dnyandeo H. Ainarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for that u have use Zee progarmme speek to ur ABAPER.

It illslove the issue.

Best regards,

venkataswamy