cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Of survey in WEB UI

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a doubt regarding the display of the survey in the WEB UI.When a survey is displayed in the CRM_SURVEY_SUITE it appears fine.But when the same is displayed in the WEB UI it is distorted and the Text Fields (for EG.)are disalligned and there is a lot of distortion in the display.

Also at times the survey appears fine in the survey in the WEB UI(Marketing -

>Surveys) but when the same is attached to any other application Eg. Opportunities it again distorts.

Could you please suggest me a possible reason for this.Also as far as I know the HTMLB tags are rendered

by the UI framework dynamically and we dont have control on the display as compared to the HTML tags in the SAP GUI .So how to get proper display for the survey and what could be the possible reason for the

survey distorting when attached to other applications(Eg. Questionare) as against when it is displayed in the

survey tool in the WEB UI.

Correct answers would be highly rewarded.

Regards,

Rakshit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the Surveys are different for Marekting, Opportunities, etc.

Still, you may try to reduce the visible length of the Text Box and reduce the text this will allow greater room for the program to manage the rendering and may help you.

Rgds,

Rajiv

0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

Thanks for replying.

Actually then in that case how the same survey looks fine in the survey suite in the Web UI and when attached to some activity n all then it gets distorted.Both are displayed on the Web UI only.

And second thing what is meant by the surveys are different?Please elaborate.

Regards,

Rakshit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakshit.

I am facing the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Best regards,

Cristina

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Display of surveys for business transactions is hardcoded in html and can't be influenced. In survey suite you can iven crete your own styles but they are unfortunately not applied on business transactions.

I think you will have to leave with this if SAP won't change this logic in the future.

regards.

Answers (0)