cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not listed under Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have performed steps for configuration of service desk as I found on net and SDN. I am able to create messages from solman system, with message:

*Message 9999000001 successfully created in Suppo

Desk System*

But when I check for messages under my solution, I simply see:

"No messages found".

Any idea where can I check further...

regards, Sean.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sean...

The message have been created fine... I think the problem should be more with the BP that try to see the message, if you have configured a Business Partnert with CRM_DNO_MONITOR you can see all message if you flag the selection...

So better chechk the organization model that you have and assign the user to BP Message order to see and process the message.

Check in the blogs of SSM

also check the rule and simulate your message and see to who its send it...

[|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately much of what you said I didn't understand. I am configuring service desk for the first time, and corresponding CRM settings as I found out like defining BP, support desk organisation etc were done by me following a blog on SDN.

Could you please help me with any links where I can first understand the basics.

regards, Sean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recommend start with this blogs to set Service Desk scenario:

Let´s check the basic...

To create a message Help>Create support Message...

You said that a message have been created... and the problem is that you can't see it...

Normally with CRM_DNO_MONITOR or SOLMAN_WORKCENTERS you will see the message, if doesn't work I think should be something related to your organization model.

Check the user that want to see the message have the right permissions, and also check your Bussines Partner to see if the user is assign to one BP.

In the first link you have a good explanation about the organization model and the rules to flow of a message...

Hope it's clear...

Also it would be better if you explain more about the error and what exactly your doing...

Regards, Jose

Answers (0)