cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the BTE event for FBCJ transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i need to find the BTE event for Finance related transaction codes.i checked in the SWEL transaction code, didnt find any event triggered and the standard BADI doesnt suite my requirement.The transaction code which i tried is FBCJ.can anyone help me how to find the BTE event for the above mentioned transaction.

Thanks in Advance,

lokesh kumar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lokesh,

The following is one of the process of finding a BTE and implementing it.

(1)Goto transction FIBF .Execute it with Attribute type = 'A'. Then in the menubar Environment->Info System (P/S )

Go through the list of BTE's available with the description available beside.

(2)Select the BTE you want to implement.

(3)Press button Sample function module

(4)This brings you to SE37 - Copy the sample function module to a Z-function module (First create a new function group for the function module) . Note: The name of the Z-functionmodule is not important

(5)Edit the code in the new function module

(6)Go back to transaction FIBF - Menu Settings->Products -> Of a customer and create a new product whicj identifies the new product . Remember to mark the Active field.

(7)Go back to FIBF menu Settings->P/S function modules->of a customer - Create an entry that links the BTE and Product with the new function module

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Samson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to find if any Bus.Transaction Events(BTE's) are there for this T-code ?

Try to search the BTE's in BERE and also look into FIBF.

HOpe this helps

venu