cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status CRTD CHCR SPRQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I created inspection plan for a material and generated inspection lot after GR from PO. But it's status is coming as CRTD CHCR SPRQ, release status is not coming, pls suggest where i want to look for this?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member608385
Active Participant

Dear Anupama,

Mr. Shayamal is very correct (Thanks for correction for Second point , i forget to mention it) , If you have multiple Inspection plan for the same material then also you will get Inspection lots in 'CRTD' status and you have to Select/ Assign inspection plan manually in QA02.

Thanks

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the case, This issue is due to wrong classification value maintained for class (018) in inspection plan at header (Extras => Classification=> Class & characteristics) level.

Pls call me in case of any issues.

BR,

Madhukar Poul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. All,

If the only purpose is to change the system status from "CRTD.." to "REL..", go to QA02 and change the "Start date" and "Insp. End Date" to current date and "Save".

The system status will change.

Please correct me if it has any repercussions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you responding to a very past dated thread in 2008??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excuses please...

I didn't notice the date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your material required Inspection Plan to be assigned to Inspection Lot (Inspect with task list in QM view of material) & characteristics checking (Check Chars tick in QM view material master), then system searches for a valid & released inspection plan with the characteristics details maintained. If such inspection plan is not maintained, then the inspection lot status is CRTD (Created) but not REL (Released). Here the additional status as CHCR (Characteristics must be created) indicates that above two conditions are met. Here you can create an inspection plan with key date as that before the inspection lot creation date & use as Goods Receipt & status as Released. Then in transaction Change Inspection Lot (QA02), assign this inspection plan manually & also calculate sample manually. Then after saving the inspection lot status will change to REL (Released).

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member

Hi.. All,

If the only purpose is to change the system status from "CRTD.." to "REL..", go to QA02 and change the "Start date" and "Insp. End Date" to current date and "Save".

The system status will change.

Please correct me if it has any repercussions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

first ensure, wether the material is having the inspection plan (QP02) with uasege 5.

and if the plan is there goto QA02 or QA32 change inspection plan. click on the inspection specification and sapmle tabs

then save the lot, the status will change from CRT to REl

-pltry

-ashok

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama

First check whether for particular material Inspection lot created or not, or else create and assign.

Go to QA12 put the lot and press enter

then select Insp. Specification tab. you will find task list/Spec button press it

If sampling procedure is mentioned please go to Sample tab put the sapmle size and save the transaction.

Then go to QA32 and see the lot status changed over to REL status.

Regards

Honyal

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anupama,

Please do as follows :--

1. Check QM View in Material Master of Material ---> Go to Inspection Set up --> Detailed Information on Inspection type --> Select 'Inspection with Task List' & 'Automatic Assignment' along with the other settings and 'SAVE. Now future Inspection lot will be coming with 'REL' Status.

2. Please check the Inspection Plan header for Usage... it should be '05' Goods Reciept & Status '04' Released.

2. For the current Inspection lot you go to 'QA02' --> Enter Inspection Lot no > Go to Inspection Specification tab> Click on 'TakList/spec' icon to assign the specification manually and Save. Then Refresh the View in QA32 or QA33 system will show the lot status 'REL'.

Please give me the feedback whether it solve your problem or not.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for immediate response,,,,

As per Mr Atul i have already maintained all details in Mat Master & Insp Plan. Manually assign the specification is possible . But automatically it's not working ..that is my issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, there would be two reasons, dear..

1 Check,,,,,,,,, the automatic assignment indicator is activated or not in the detailed information for the inspection type, in the inspection set up, QM view of MM. If it is not activated, simply activate it.

2 If there would be more then one inspection plan in the system for the material,plant usage (inspection plan Usage) combination, it will not attach the task list to the inspection lot, resulting the lot will not automatically get stated as REL, even though the AUTOMATIC assignment check box is activated for the inspection type.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per Shyamlal Joshi i checked the duplication in inspection plan by using QP60. But there is only one inspection plan for this material. In material master QM view already activated automatic assignment indicator still the same problem exists...

is any issue related with GR of PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ooooopss Quick correction here,

You said you check through QP60, I don't know how? You can simply check it through QP03, enter material code and plant and it will give you the list. But any way

The correction I am talking about it that check box of automatic assignment must be deactivated. So Deactivate it, and then try it with fresh data. you will able to assign the task list manually

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Sep 16, 2008 10:01 AM

One more small correction mam, It's SHYAMAL not SHYAMLAL

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anupama,

Check once again the following points:-

1. Inspection type '01' has been set & Active in Material master's Inspection setup data.

2. Select 'Post to Insp. Stock', 'Inspection with Task List', 'Automatic Assignment' , & 'Check Chars' in the Deatiled information on Inspection type section of Inspection set up data.

3. In the same section you have to set 'For each material Document item' for 'Control Inspection Lot'.

4. Check Quality Plan of the material for Header Level Data and set Usage '05' & Sataus '04' . Please also ensure that Deletion Flag is not set.

5. Check in Customization that For Inspection Type '01', Usage '05' is set.

6. Please check the Inspection Plan Key date also , If key date of the inspection plan is in future or your Inspection lot is created in previous date before plan has made then also you will get it in 'CRTD'.

7. Ensure that material has assigned in the plan.

Please revert back with your findings.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

Are you using any User Status for the Inspection type 01. If yes, it may be possible that you have added some object for initial user status, which may prevent automatic release of inspection lot even though everything is correct.

Also try 'Give Approval' in Inspection Lot menu. This may be one of the reason.

Otherwise all other possibilities are already mentioned above by all.

Hope this will help.

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal Joshi ...pls forgive me iam wrongly called ur name..

I tried in QP03 only ...but typed it was wrong to mention the changes made in insp plan

I already maintained mat master, Insp plan as per the expert suggested..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Mam,

But let us know whether the issue is resolved or not? Have deactivated the Automatic Assignment?

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already activated Automatic Assignment ....still the same issue is there..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh no Madam!!!!! Pls DEACTIVATE it!!! The check box should be DEactivated Then check it with the fresh data. Regards, Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

After deactivating i want to create a fresh insp plan for it rt??..for that i want to delete the previous insp plan ..currently it not possible in Prodn server.

My pblm is some times Insp lot showing in status REL & some times CHCR .

Former Member
0 Kudos

See, you only deactivate the check box and wait for a new inspection lot. No need to change/delete any other masters.

Now should concern with the Status REL or CRTD only. Because if the inspection plan will not get assigned automatically, as you asked for, then the status for the inspection lot will be CRTD not REL.

But in both the cases the CHCR status will be there, that is for "Characterist. must be created" i.e. MIC are created and RR to be done.

I hope it is clear to you now!!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Sep 17, 2008 2:55 PM

and you can test the scenario in the Quality or Testing server. where your doubts will get cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal Joshi but this way i can create REL status by manually, that is possible now. My requirement is Insp Plan selection should be automatic....in the current situation it is not possible..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oooooppss I am sorry dear,

Now see finally let me make it clear again

If you want the lot ro get REL "automatically" then

That check box must be activated

I apologies for the misunderstanding the previous time.

And I again say this automatic assignment tick will work only if you have a single inspection plan for the material in the system. In other words, the material must be assigned to one inspection plan only.

So if the status will set REL with the inspection lot creation itself then inspection plan will assign automatically, otherwise it will not have REL status.

So to have the status to be set REL manually and inspection plan assignment automatically is not possible. Pls correct me if I am misunderstanding your requirement again!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for ur quick reply....Once i will check this issue and close as soon as possible

Iam waiting in Prodn for a GR for that particular material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts still the same pblm with the Inspection lot status CRTD CHCR SPRQ is coming while lot created after GR of PO.....

When i entered No of containers in the Insp lot change mode (QA02 ) Orgin tab, Inspection Plan is taking.

Pls suggest your valuable comments

Edited by: Anupama on Sep 29, 2008 2:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check Whether the material and inspection plan is having the same unit of measurement.

you can assign one inspection plan to several materials, if UOM of material dosent match with the inspection plan you may have these knid of problem

Regards

Srihari.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked all units,,,it's maintained in same unit(Metric Ton-MT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

The entire seen is like this,,,,,,

- The automatic assignment is activated

- The material is assigned to one inspection plan only, not assign to more than one inspection plan.

- The UOM of material and inspection plan are same.

- Inspection plan is released in the system

- The usage of inspection plan and inspection lot are matching (same)

- The inspection plan's Valid from date is prior to the inspection lot creation date.

Correct?

Now let me know, in the QA02 screen now there are total thee screen Tabs.

1 Origin

2 Insp. Specification - Where we assign the task list

3 Sample:- from where the samples are getting calculated.

Now let me know, what is the condition of the lot when it is created, is it cleared up to screen tab 2. i.e. the task list assignment is found done and sample calculation pending only.

OR

Both are pending?

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the task list assignment and sample calculation are pending . The lot is in the status CRTD CHCR SPRQ CROK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the lot sizes for the inspection plan and also the validity date.You can delete the previously created inspection plan by QSR6.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

While you run QA02 to assign the Task list to the inspection lot, is it issuing any message or straightway assigns the plan to the lot?

Good point is brought in to notice by Ram, check the lot size of the task list.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal Joshi

No msg at all..straightway assigns the plan to the lot. Lot size is assigned from 0 to 99,999,999 MT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a similar issue with inspection lots. The information provided has been very helpful, but I have not been able to resolve my issue. Forgive me if my terminology is not clear as SAP is very new to me. Here goes:

When my inspectors try to enter an inspection lot with transaction QE01, they receive the error "The function you selected cannot be carried out." When you click the detailed info button, a transaction analysis box appears with the following info:

Influence of System Status on Transactions

Stat Description Influence

CRTD Created Disallowed

If you click on status display instead detailed info, there is a system status tab with CRTD, PREQ, CHCR & SPRQ. All four options are checked, but to the right of the first two there is a grayed out piece of paper with an arrow. It appears the system is checking for these features, but they aren't properly set up.

As of now, we have no inspection plans, so material is simply checked to drawings and specifications and and an accept/reject usage decision is entered by receiving inspectors. My immediate concern is to get the material released that is stuck in inspection. If I click on the inspection task list, there is no task list created for the material.

Our receiving inspection supervisor was the only one trained in QM and he left the company this week. Is anyone familiar with this error?I'm desperate for a solution.

Regards,

N. King

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi King

If the inspection lot status is REL then only you can record results

First check the Mat.Master record QM view - inspection with task list /Mat.specification checked or not

if not check(make tick mark)

then QP01 create inspection plan for this material and assign MIC with date older than inspection lot creation date.

QA02 - assign Task list

click on sample button - system status changed to REL from CRTD

then u can record result

try and come back if u need further

Sami