Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCRIPT layout with languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

am facing problem in script.

actually requirement is that script having a particualar layout in english languages and same script having different layout in german languages with same text.

in that case shall i prepare two diff script in two diff languages or one script with two diff languages.

can anybody suggest me regarding above issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar Satpathy

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 15, 2008 12:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

We can create two script with different language like German and English. Only thing is you need to specify the Language in the Language Attributes screen(Administrative Data).

Regards,

Saran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If u want script with diff. layout then u should use diff scripts ....

In the case of script with same name (layout) and diff languages .... u can make changes to only the orginal languages script ...

in other languages , u can only make the changes to the contents.....

And another thing .... if u r printing this form from some sap transactions than script name will be configured in NACE and it will be always same ... and only diff languages script can be printed .... u cant change layout in this case ...

if u r calling from custom program u can call diff layouts based on the language .....

hope this helps ..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can tell u the procedure using smartforms. Go ahead creating only a single smartform and u can pass the current language in which smartform is called in the parameter CONTROL_PARAMETERS-LANGU and depending on laguage u can flexibily change layouts.

using scripts too u can pass a variable to script which will hold current language of script call and depending on language key control layout

BR

Lavanya