cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I created the following scenario SOAP> XI>IDOC.

In the mapping, some of the fields are constant and other fields are mapped from the SOAP message.

e.g.

<constant>

<constant>

<constant>

<Mapped from the SOAP message>

When, I tested the mapping in the IR,it is working fine. But when I tested the whole scenario then only the constants are mapped to the IDOC. Can any one give me an idea how to trouble shoot?

Thank you

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i checked the Tcode "SXMB_MONI", i can seen only three sections

1.) Inbound Message --->SOAP message (Whole message is available)

2.) Receiver Grouping -->SOAP message (Whole message is available)

3.) Response --> Only constants are mapped an´d sent to the receiver.

From this point, i am sure that only constants are mapped. But, when i test the same mapping in the IR it is working fine, every thing is mapping.

Just to conform this, i changed the whole structure of the mapping and tested in the IR it is working fine, where as in the whole scenario it is only mapping the consants.

Wheather i have to tick any flag to map all the contents of the SOAP message, any where?

Thank you

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> Inbound Message --->SOAP message (Whole message is >>available)

export this xml message from sxmb_moni.

import this xml message into IR, message mapping of the scenrio and use this xml for testing the mapping.

cheer,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then the mapping is not working.

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if have resolved the problem please close this thread. Also if the answers were helpful assign then some points.

Cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

>>But when I tested the whole scenario then only the >>constants are mapped to the IDOC. Can any one give me >>an idea how to trouble shoot?

go to sxmb_moni and check the saop message. the request message should have the feilds you are expecting to get mapped to the IDOC.

cheers,

naveen