cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned revenue in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are creating a sales order with currency as USD.This sales order has account assignement of WBS.The planned revenue for this sales order doesnt get reflected in Project reports.My controlling area currency is INR. For other sales order which are in INR system shows planned revenue in all project reports. Wht can be the reason ?

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, your question is: how do we do revenue account determination in Sales & Distribution ?

SPRO->Sales & Distribution->Basic Functions->Revenue Account Determination->Assign GL Accounts.

This is standard determination procedure of SAP, where system moves from the most specific to most general-

i.e, 1 st you assign a GL account for the combination of "Customer Account Group", "Material Account Group" and "Account Key" combination and so on.

I think this customization must have already been done in your system. If so, pl check material master (Sales -General/ Plant tab) and see whether value is maintained for "Account assignment group". Secondly, see whether "Account Assignment Group" value is maintained in customer master (Sales Area data - Billing doc tab).

If you maintain these, account determination should happen, and planned values should flow.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether in your sales order with foreign currency account determination is happening. Environment-> Analysis->Account determination. If not, assign GL accounts and cost elements to the GL accounts.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Thnks for the reply.

How to check whether a Account assignement is done properly or not Because in one of the SO acc. determination was not done but in the other sales order it was done properly cost elements can be seen but values are not getting flown in the reports in both cases I am checking out this possibility.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try report S_ALR_87013531 and opt for transaction currency. It should work.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the S_ALR_87013531 the planned revenues are zero but I already assigne the Sales order to the WBS but it is in USD.

Rgds

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the only reasons can be

set wbs as billing element or must be i hierarchy where the top is billing element

planning profile must have revenue from sales order

you may not have maintained currency rates type and or conversion rates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks for the early reply.

AS far sa planned revenues are concerned those get updated for Sales order with currency INR but with USD it doesn't get updated the values shown are 00.So I guess first two reasons are not there because if those are true non of the value shuld flown from sales order document.

Secondly when I am converting some std reports from INR to $ values get updated so third reason also not fitting appropriate even I rechecked all config OB07/OB08 but it is fine.

Is it possible that if I made any sales order in USD then in report system will convert the USD in INR and will show the values ? Pl tell me the method to maintain/cross check correctness of currency rates type and conversion rates ?

Rgds

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in most PS reports you will see default controlling area currency, however in some reports it is possible to select the currency you want to see. The system should then convert all transaction to that currency.

e.g. in your case if you see the rev plan in CN41 you should see the plan revenue from the sales order in INR - if that is the case then your system is working as expected.

also check with your CO consultant the settings for CO area (OKKP) - the currency settings area - multiple currency must be allowed