Depot Configuration in MM
For a Trading Material what is the configuration Part that has to be taken care from MM & updated to be made in T.Codes.
1. 100 PC of a materials ordered and received.(first bill of entry)
2. Sales of 90 material.
3. Closing stock 10 pieces.
4. Second bill of entry 200 PC of material arrived with different Exchange rate (hence price difference).
5. While making second sales order, the system should tell that 10 P.C available in first bill of entry and 90 should be selected from second bill of entry (FIFO)
6. Sales order for 100 P.C.
7. Outbound delivery.
8. Here stores person should be able to pick the 10 material from first bill of entry and 90 to be picked from second bill of entry.
9. Hence forth excise registers captured separately for each delivery.
Please let us know if, the problem definition was captured correctly.
Thanks in Advance,
Edited by: Sap user on Sep 15, 2008 11:11 AM