Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonded warehouse scenario

vij_kot
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

There is one typical scenario for which i need solution.

Client does the import procurement and brings material in Bonded warehouse which is owned by other party and is located in another city , where client does not carry manufacturing activity. . But Client maintains the record of invenetory and value of stock in balance sheet.

When he actually brings material from Bonded warehouse , pays customs duty and price for material .

There will be price difference at Bonded wrehouse and Plant location.

If i define Warehose as Logical Plant and do STock Transfer PO, then how the implications of taxes can be mapped .

Thanks and Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain Bonded W/H as an External Storage location of your company and in Customization, you can maintain diff address for this sto.location.

When you import and keep the material in Bonded W/H, you can receive the material in 103 M.Type as Non Valuated.

In this way any time you can track the material by quantity basis.

When you pay the actual duty and release the material from the Bonded W/H, you can release it by useing 105 M.type.That time only it should get valuated.

With Regards

S.Baskaran

vij_kot
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskaran

But i want maintain the inventory on qunatity as well as value basis , which is not possible with 103 movt type.

and also defining storage location will not solve the purpose as

client wants to track it completely with vendor .

Thanks and regards

Vijay