cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKB9 Cost Center at Header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Experts

In one of my sub contracting scenario I have assigned cost element in okb9 for multiple business area with the combination of valuation area, no profit centre is assigned. At the time of posting system is asking for co object assignment for the cost element of sub contracting which is assigned in okb9.

When I am assigning a dummy cost centre at header level of okb9, it works fine.

Please tell me the use of header cost centre in case of multiple cost centre assignment in okb9.

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I hope you know for which material system returns error message i.e. co object assignment required.Go to material master and find that what kind of division they assigned in the material master, Then go to the transaction code OMJ7 find that division has been assigned to your valuation class, business are or not. If they are not assigned please maintain the division against the valuation area and do the process again. I hope your problem will be resolved please assigned the points.Be ensure okb9 settings are correct.

Regards

Maruthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you check the settings, based on my replay your porblem solved or not.

Regards

Maruthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi

Thanks for your answer. yes, it's working.

Please tell me the use of Header Cost centre.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Same kind of error we are facing in my client,okb9 settings every thing are perfect but when i assigned default cost center in MIGO system automatically post.Why because in one of the material they maintained new division -> division we have to assigned valuation area-> valuation area -> division shuold be assigned to your busiess area, system will pick the default cost center from okb9 ie automatically ie default object.

Regards

Maruthi