cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Type not shows in VF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I define new billing type for cross company stock transfer order in VOFA,I transfer the request from development to production,but when i checked in production server in vofa billing type came there but when end user search billing type in VF01 it won't come there??

can any one tell wat is the problem eaxctly,do we need 2 do any assignment of billing type with stock transfer order??

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have got answer from the above two replies it is ok. If not do this.

Go to VOFA transaction, select your document and double click on it.

Now check the transaction group field in the details, it should be ' 7 ', billing document. If this is not maintained then do it in development and transport the same to production.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for ur reply,transction grp & is already maintained

hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may check whether the required billing type is appearing in the VF01 billing type dropdown list?

If you don't have authorisation for VF01, go to VF03, take an existing invoice (any type), and check the drop down of billing type in that. Check whether it is displaying. If yes, then check his authorisations with a BASIS expert.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once again because it might not happen like you are saying, even check the billing type instead of billing type description in VF01.

If the billing type is not coming in drop down then do the setting as below

Click Customizing of local layout and then click options ->

goto EXPERT view and activate

1. Show keyts in drop down list

2. Sort items by key

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham