Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM not starting in a File -> RFC-> File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For testing purpose with BPM, I have the following scenario:

File (FTP server) -> RFC (BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL) -> File (FTP Server)

Under SXMB_MONI, I can see my message beeing procces with the black/white flag. opening it, I have, on the left top, the two lines:

CENTRAL Client 001 (my XI client) XXXXXXMEssage number

PE_ADAPTER Cleint 001 XXXXXXMEssage number

No error messages, the only stuff I noticed is the following in the trace, but I don't know how to deal with:

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_BPE-ENTER_PLSRV">
  <Trace level="3" type="T">Processing mode is</Trace> 
  <Trace level="3" type="T">created BPE proxy for message 27A64735F7914F440E54E0701C944C36</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">--start sender interface action determination</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">select interface FileRequest_OUT_MI</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace <a href="http://polyright.com/xi/HR" TARGET="test_blank">http://polyright.com/xi/HR</a></Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">--start receiver interface action determination</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">Loop 0000000001</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">select interface FileRequest_AI</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace <a href="http://polyright.com/xi/HR" TARGET="test_blank">http://polyright.com/xi/HR</a></Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">--no sender or receiver interface definition found</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">Hence set action to DEL</Trace> 
  <Trace level="3" type="T">inserted message into pipeline PE_ADAPTER</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="Timestamp">2008-09-15T08:18:06Z CET qRFC raised on XBQO$PE_WS90000003</Trace> 
  </Trace>

Does anyone has any suggestion ?

In SXMB_MONI_BPE, I don't see anything. Seems like the BPM process never started.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I opted for deleting the connection and creating it again.

Just had then to reactivate the queue with /nSMQ1 and then finally I have got something in my /nSXMB_MONI_BPE

I'll see if the rest is then OK ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haved redone the config, done some debug, and now I see that the problem seems to reside on the connection level

With SM59, I can see that in my Logical Connection (L type) to the WORKFLOW_LOCAL_001 (001 is my XI client) the user/password is invalid, but I can't change the user or reset the password, does one of you knows how to do it ?

Or do I need to delete the connection and create a new one ?

Cheers,

greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

[;

the above thread might help you resolve ur issue.

Regards.

Siddhesh Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checking out in SMQ1, I see all the test messages (10 582 Entries) and see that the status is CPICERR in red.

Going into the details, the status tells: Error during the retrieval of the logon data store.

So it seems that it is a credential problems...

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After modifications in RFC-destination try to refresh the cahce and then try to send the messages.

May be due to previous instance available in cache it may failed

These kind of modifications to destination may lead to inconsistnacy with teh User ID and Pwd of RFC destination ID. You need to re-setup it and have to check for the Connection test as well as Authorization test.

sm59 --> RFC destination --> Utilities --> Connection test.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these threads :

1. Use Sender File adapter with QOS as EOIO.

2. Use a BPM with a 1:N mapping and a Block with For Each as the mode. Wrap this with an excpetion handler block to send the alert.

Look into this blog for exception handling and reconilation,

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create sender and reciever agreement then you will not get this error.

Edited by: Dharamveer Gaur on Sep 15, 2008 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to you , you can't see your BPM process in SXMB_MONI_BPE . ie . instance have not been started yet ...

chek the steps of BPM ...receive step...send .and other's

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure the Integration Engine According to this Blog and then see

Regards

Seshagiri