cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic transfer order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Warehouse management. I was going through the automatic creation of TOs at IM posting. Could nyone tell me how i can find out if a goods receipt initiated automatic TO creation / creation of TR.

Thanks in advance

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt reply MdZ. I could not view the warehouse numbers in the screen to set the indicator for immediate/direct TO creation. There are warehouses configured already in the Dev environment.How can i find the particular WHse iam trying to use.

Moreover once the configurations are made, how can i see if the TR is created when i post a goods movement.

Thanks and regards

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna

You can look for TR number in the material document posted in IM for a particular movenment type. You can find the warehouse number by checking the config for plant/storage location and warehouse definition.

Enterprise structure>Assignment>Logistics Execution>Assign warehouse number to plant/storage loc

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can look up the warehouse throught customzing / enterprise structure, assignement of SLOC to Whs number or in case you work with deliveries, go to item view and then picking tab. You can use LB10/LB11 to see whether TR's are created - if defined in customzing that TR's are created and not immediately converted into TO's.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Table T321 and give the warehouse number and execute ,system will list down the list of movement types with "immediate TO " creation indicator as well as "TR creation" indicator.

Goto MIGO -display material document and then click on WM tab. There you find the TR number.

U can also display list of TR for material using LB11.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you speaking about SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM and here LE-WM interface to IM? Here every record with *** is valid for each WH, if you want a record to be valid only one WH copy it and type your WH number.

If you want to check TRs, the suitable transaction is LB10.

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double post....

Edited by: MdZ on Sep 15, 2008 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 3 ways of TO creations:

1) manual

2) automatic

3) immediate

Ad 2) within the mvt, you can set whether an auto TO is created by executing report RLAUTA10.

SPRO/WM/ Activities/Transfers/MVT

Ad 3) within the IM-WM table, you can set whether immediate (Direct) TO is created.

SPRO/WM/Interfaces/Inventory management/Define MVT's/LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have doubt in 3). I have all basic setting for auto TO creation for MVT 101under interface tab of WM. When I have auto TO indicator X system is taking to initiating screen of TO creation from material doc. But it is not creating TO directly when I have option A. I do not have auto TO indicator set in MVT type 10.

Do I always need to have run back ground report RLAUTA10 for this method of auto TO creation?. Please help.

Thanks,

Sara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally setting the A in the IM-WM interface should result in an immediate TO during 101. Did the TR get created? If yes, try LB10 and process the TR. You might not have bins available. Use the TR to find out what causes it. You can also setup mail alert in customizing. This will result in an message in SAP inbox with error description.

Regards,

MdZ