Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheads not calculated in CK11N cost estimation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two issues

1. When i am executing CK11N,i am not able to get the overhead calculation in itemization,but its showing some ridiculess firgure in cost component structure.I am using dependency D020.

2 . when i am using dependency D050 the system not calculating overheads.

We have single plant with two process Repetative and Process order.I want to calculate the overhead on the Order type basis but the system is not calculating the overhead.

So i changed the dependency to D050,now its showing the overhead figure in cost component structure but whic is not matching with the overhead rate i have given..

as my go live is 20 of this month .....its bit emergency

Revert

Regards

Pran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

First check that all the Order type settings are maintained correctly in OKZ3.

In KZZ2 u'll maintain the Overhead rate. Here if the overhead rate is plant dependent then u should use Dependency D020.If u want the overhead rates as per order type then u use dependency D050. If u want both, maintain both separately.

Finally come to KZS2, here include the Overhead rate into the Costing sheet u r using.There in the overhead rate maintain the From-To row of calculation base.Assign the Credit key which should contain Cost element with validity, Cost center.

Please let me know if u r still getting problems.

Thanks,

Prithwiraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thnx for your reply.

But i have maintained all the entries in the respective area,even though i am geeting the issue.

It was working fine for my previous repetative manufacturing ...i am using the single cost sheet for both repetative and process order.

And one more thing is that i have a Semi finished goods which is the output of REIM order and is included in process order of the finished good.

The system is calculating the overheads for the semi finished good too once again.

Eg,

Raw Material A and B produces Semi finish material C overheads and the utilities are calculated correctly in Repetative manufacturing.

The semi finished material C is used in producing the finished material D ....in which the system is not caculating the utilities.The big problem is that the figure(value) of itemzation and the Cost component structure is showing two different values.

I am not sure and able to know how and why the system calculates and from where it gets these values ...... totally confussed and under pressure (may not be able to to explain properly).

Revert

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen...in KZS2 cheek credit is assigned in cost sheet or rows or not and cheek % method,

step wise check..1 Cheek calculation base and check whether right cost element has been assigned or not

2 check % method whether percentage assigned or not,

3) check credit in fixd % give * and cost Centre

and

4.and final check in t code KZS2

regards

Aqueel

hope u will get solution....