cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Cache Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hav created a Business process. when i modified that process, it is not getting reflected in the SXI_CACHE. No matter how many times i activated it, it is not getting modified. i tried for around two hours and restarted the server again as the last alternative. I had refreshed the cache even with the mode 'full' which din't result in the expected outcome.

Any suggestions about this as i don't want spend two more hours next time.

Thnx

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>it is not getting reflected in the SXI_CACHE. No matter >>w many times i activated it,

make sure the status of the BPM in sxi_cache is not 99. if it is the activate the BPM from sxi_cache. After activating from sxi_cache the status will be updated to 0.

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SXI_CACHE as Naveen told, and make sure return code is zero, if not zero, try to activate it.

Click on active version - left panel u see versions, select zero version, and click on button - to generate instance, then u will see the new bpm flow is activated and refreshed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I had done the samething which u ppl were mentioning for two hours. but my problem is that the BPM is taking the previous version itself.And i din't know how to enable BPM to consider the latest version.And now, my problem got solved.

In the Integration directory, i deleted my integration process(say MyXXXBPM) and created a new integration process with the same name(MyXXXBPM) and imported the same process. It is taking the latest version now.

Anyways.......Thnx guys

Anil.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess going to sxi_cache and activating the BPM should have solved the problem. But it doesnt happen often and i wonder why ?

I had faced a similar situation and even though the BPM was activated with no errors, it was not updated and finally I had to do what Anil did .... delete and create a new BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Go to the transaction sxi_cache and check for the Business Process section in the left hand side and select your Business Process. If the cache has a status of 99 (Return Code), then it means that the Business Process did not load. So, to load your business process, Go to SXI_CACHE, select your business process and press "activate". Now another screen opens and the status of the process is 2. If you press "activate" again the status should change to 0. Then the Business Process loads and the integration process works.

Revert back if this doesn't work.

Regards,

Ravikiran.C