cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Why PGI is done for whole doc & not for each line item? My other query is what does T.Code OV50 do?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard SAP behaviou, Post Goods Issue is at the document level but even still you have option to do PGI at each line item level and that can be done through spilitting one delvery into number of delvieries at each line item through Splitting functionality (T.Code VLSP).

OV50 is to compare the master data for checking whether the data is identical or not.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

D/ Goutham,

I know that we can do PGI for each line itm by splitting deliveries into several deliveries. But my Q is that in same doc why PGI is done for whole doc & not for each line itm?

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sidhart,

In a single document level, as per standard SAP there is no such functionality to do PGI at line at level.

As Sowmya already explained your question answer.

Regards

Goutham

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For you to separately post line items in one delivery document, you need to specify the line item before entering the Delivery Doc screen (VL01n > Choose line items). This gives you flexibility of PGI line item wise.

OV50 is the Customer master data comparison report > This gives you a listing of all the customer numbers created in various sales orgs, for specific company codes... In case you dont have this info, this report will help you search.

Cheers.