cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOP does not copy T-code MC78

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru...my problem is when i copy version management in active to active,,,show the massage ,Active Version A00 already exist..massage no MA006,

my inactive version 008 and when i copy T-code MC78,show this massage....and does not copy...

kindly suggest me what to do

Regards

Akil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dgf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear aqueel perwez ,

Please check whether you have given the correct requirement type and version ' 00 ' or else check whether any PIR quanities already available during the selection period.

Regards,

Vivid

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message what you are getting is standard and warning message. It is not the error message.

While copying from inactive version to avtive version (A00), this will populate, you just have to enter omce again, then you will get one more pop-up saying "A00 will be reset", agaian you have to accept the message.

Now you check your version will be copied from MC88 transcation by clicking on active version.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, R.Brahmankar,

actually frist i use T-code MC81 in inactive version,

but when i use T code MC78 for copy Planning version.,it does not copy show the massage Active version already exist..again and again i click on copy button...but its does not copy

how it will be copy

regards

Akil

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So the steps generally goes like this

1. Create plan in MC87or MC81 with verion Ex-025

2. copy version in MC78 025 to A00(active)

3. you can use MC88 to transfer to demand managment which will take to MD61 directly and save (Transfer to Demand Mangement MC74)

If you go by MC81, by default it will take you to inactive version only.

If you go by MC82 , there is a choice to go either active or ionactive version

Please refer this also,

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16277679&messageID=3808265

Regards,

R.Brahmankar