cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Problem in the outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i assigning a HU manually to a outbound delivery i get the following error.

"HU 1***************** is in the warehouse.Assignment only possible through transfer order.

Can anyone plz tell me what is this HU error?

Thanks,

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen apte on Sep 15, 2008 9:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems you using WM, you will not to pick the material manually in the order, because it need to be picked by Transfer Order.

You may use LT03 to create a transfer order for the delivery and LT12 to confirm the same. Once you confirm the transfer order, the pick quanity will get automatically updated in the delivery. Now you will be able to do the PGI.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using HU Managed storage location and is storage unit active?

If yes, then check the number ranges.

If not, then you need to create the transfer order for the delivery with LT03, then assign the handling unit to the transfer order with LH01 and then confirm the transfer order.

Regards,

Ramesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

i had the same problem, after you save your delivery go to tcode LT03 create transfer order

then confirm it in LT12, and after that try to create or adopt you HU

best regard

shay nakash

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Handling unit (HU) is relevant for packing,packing will takes place after picking the goods so,

You pick the goods through transfer order from the wear house then do the packing.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether picking is manual or transfer order.

If it is through transfer order, first do picking using transfer order and then do packing.

Reg.

Subramanian.Ramasamy