cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Management: Logical Link Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I'm trying to configure our CRM 2007 system. In the C04 BP Document, I can see that there a logical link called "Accounts (ERP)" (BP-TX-VD03 in the Account Management Work Center (SLS-ACC).

I can see it in my system. Do you know what could be the issue?

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephanie,

could you please specify what is the purpose of this logical link mentioned in the document as I was not able to find it - neither in the system or in the document. Maybe then we would be able to help you out in a better way.

However, the link seems to be calling transaction VD03 from ECC which is possible with the usage of Transaction launcher which can execute external system transactions and display them using HTTP pages within CRM 2007 WEB UI.

Regards,

Jacob.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link doesn't exist because we use ECC 5.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob - I was hoping to find someone that could see it and give me more details - so I could test it as well

I found this logical link in the C04 Best Practices, in the spreadsheet with all business roles / work center / group ID and logical link. It is under the Power User Business Role.

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stepahnie,

The logical link is basically categorized under the groups (CREATE/SEARCH/EXECUTE REPORT)

This can be found in the transaction CRMC_UI_NBLINKS

In this transaction try drilling down into the proper business role ( u shud be knowing it ). Check what are the groups associated with it. Then check under the group which contains Create / Search / Report logical links.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nag