Inter company postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version ecc 6

ids server (IDES)

Chart of Account and Controlling area are Same to both company codes

Problem 1

what i done

i posted one GL Account with cost center later i reposted the costs to various cost centers including another company code's cost centers.

Error 1

When i want to see the balance in first company code through FS10N, ok i can. But i con't able to see in second company code through the same transaction code.

But it shows the costs as cost center wise in CO through TC KSB1.

is it correct or not? ( my openion is " i posted in FI later on i reposted to various cost centers, so what system shows is correct. But my openion is not only an end" )

NOTE: Same as occur in 4.7 also

Error 2when i try to reconcile the ledger through the TC KALC it gives the following error msg " New general ledger activate"

NOTE: But it worked in 4.7 properly.

Problem 2

what i done

I posted one GL account through f-02 in one company code behalf of another compny code.

Error

When i stimulate it shows the entry properly but post it show the following error " Document splitting is only partially activate in selected company codes"

I could able to post in each company code individually

NOTE: But it worked in 4.7 properly.

Edited by: laxmareddy m on Sep 15, 2008 11:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmareddy,

About error1 : FS10n v/s KSB1

It is due to the nature of reposting, which happens only in CO but not in FI, that is why you couldnu2019t see it FS10N for second company code.

Ambadas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally i could able to solve the problem my self.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have time could you tell how you solved the problem?

reagrds

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to activate the FICO reconciliation to post the document back in FI from CO.

With New G/L it is not possible to use reconciliation ledger.

Thanks

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

i done the same settings in 4.7 what i done in ecc 6.0, it worked in that. why it is not working due to new GL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is change in ECC. We cannot activate reconciliation ledger with new G/L