cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Position display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am performing promotion action , the changed position is not getting displayed in payslip , payslip is showing the older position name only instead of showing new position name/text , where as in IT 0001 system is showing properly i mean the changed position only.

Note : System is showing Job Key as " 00000000 " instead of any Number ex : 50123678. i feel this may be reason and when i have seen HRP1000 in database table there are no JOBS existing. so i am bit confused can any body tell me the solution pls

Reg

vinmax

Edited by: kvin kvin on Sep 15, 2008 9:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

I belive there is integration problem between your PA and OM modules. May be you create these objects, wheneve you dont have intergration.

Solution

Please run RHINTE 00,10,20,30 reports and check hope it will solve your problem

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

but at least whatever the objects(jobs) are created that shuld be there in database table wright? if integration is not there also.

thanks and i appreciate for ur immediate response , what would u say.

Edited by: kvin kvin on Sep 15, 2008 10:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are promoting an employee to a new position, the old 0001 record is getting delimited. In the code for position display, in payslip, make the logic as such that the position text is picked up from that record of 0001 which has an end date of 31.12.9999

Former Member
0 Kudos

but when there are no JOBS how to go for that logic.

Just Positions are existing in system, but there are no jobs for that Positions. If JOB KEYs are there then problem is solved i think.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Viewing of position has nothing to do with the fact that there is a job maintained against that position or not.I am also not having any job but position is very much viewable

Former Member
0 Kudos

u r true. so here the solution is going for the logic and taking end date 31.12. 9999 into consideration for the position to display in payslip as u suggested above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It needs to be checked that which form you are using for the payslip. Just consult with your ABAP Consultant and as him to check what is fetched in correspondence to the field Position in the payslip. And then develop the logic.

I hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually it's a Smartform , a programme is written for the Payslip. This is working fine in one client where as my requirement is not coming in Production.

Here is the Master Data difference :

in Dev:

IT 0001 - there is no old position record(Jr Executive) (system is not showing old record when i am performed Promotion action ), is this the reason sytem is showing (Sr Exective)Position in Payslip in this client)

Prod:

IT 0001: Old position (Jr Executive) and new position (Sr Exective) both records are there with respective dates. so here the system is showing Old positon (Jr Executive) only .

However both records should be there for reference and reports purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Who so ever has developed the logics for the smartform, needs to be told that while fetching data for Position, it shoud be done frm the field PLANS of table PA0001 which has ENDDA 31.12.9999.

This is a simple logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Adi , ur answer helped a lot

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction PO13 is used to display the position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

check the relationship for positions and jobs.

thanks,

vasu.