cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc No in Special Purpose Ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have configured special purpose ledger and it is working fine. But there is only one issue which i am not able to understand. The doc no that the system is picking up is not the doc no that I have configured for the Special Purpose Ledger. Later i realised that the doc no in SPL config is being used in T.Code GB01.

Now my question is that what is the no range the system is picking up when i do a posting say through F-02?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thxs in advance

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Usually for TCode F-02 the document type is SA and the No range which is assigned to SA wil be picked. Check at TCode OBA7 and/or FBN1

Cheers

Srinivas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The doc type is SA and I have checked the doc no range of this doc type.

However, wat i mean to say is tht 2 doc nos are gettin generated i.e both have a diff range- one for the doc type SA and another for the Special Purpose Ledger Doc type. I want to know from where the Special Purpose Ledger Doc type no range is being picked up.

Thxs

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document type for SP GL will be maintained in GCBX and its number ranges will be maintained in GB04 (Local) and GB05 (Global)

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

In F-02 or F-48 wherever system will take through document type so check in OBA7 there normally payment is giving may be KZ so check that document number range

May be this information is useful to you

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thxs for the reply.....

But when a document is posted, 2 docs are generated, one is the FI doc which corresponds to the doc type SA etc. The other one is the Special Purpose Ledger Doc. I am referring to the no range of this Special Purpose Ledger doc.

Thxs

Hrishi