Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consumable issue to contractor and how i settle the account

Former Member
0 Kudos

hallo sap guru

Scenario

My client takes land on lease and for excavation he gives to contractor. Contractor excavates the coal daily and against that he raises the bill every month. But in excavation process client issue some consumable material to contractor. when he raise the bill client deduct the amount from his bill for consumable material.

MY Question is

1) if i create service contract then we r only clear the bill of excavation of coal. How i will deduct the amt of consumables.

2) How i issue the material to contractor

3) How i will update the stock of contractor excavation of coal

4) At the time of bill clearing how i know that how many consumables issue to contractor.

waiting for ur positive reply

thanks regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can map your scenario like this .

1.In the service order you are creating add the materials being issued to the contractor and enter the values manually as available in the material master or if nonstock items than the value as per your record.

2.Than against each material click on Return indicator in the Service PO.Also change the stock type from Quality Inspection to Unrestricted for stock items if Post to inspection stock is there.

3.Than do Service entry sheet for the service item .

4.Do GR (161 mvt type) for the materials being issued.

5.Do MIRO referring the PO.

This will deduct the cost of the materials from the value of service performed and payment can be effected to vendor with the net value.

Dhruba