cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loop in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

ive just stuck with a problem in smartforms, ive created a smartform for purchase requisistion(pr) , in that im fetching the pr items in main window (main) and service line items in a loop in mainwindow, the problem is if the pr doesn't have a service line items a single empty line is displaying after the header data, i ve just tried by giving the conditions in the conditions tab" if itab or workarea is not initial" , but its stopping the loop and displaying only header data with out service line items. can any one give me the solution to this.

regards

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

May i know on which you are keeping the condition and let me know if you are using seperate line type for printing the line items ?

Try to check the line items then call the loop.

Please let me know ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

yes im maintaining different line items for header and service line items, i gave the condition in the loop ---> condition tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to dispaly the service line items even though there is no entry in line items table, then create the service line item table after the PR line item table in main window not in (loop..endloop).

In this case first line items of the PR will be printed and then service line items will be printed.

If the service line items are related to the PR line items then the form is correct, because there are no line items for PR's.

Regards,

Raju.