cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

When i enter the data in to sales order(va01), after i am trying to get in to some other screen it's saying no customer master record exist for sold to party.

plz guid me........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looks like there is no customer master rrecord setup with the num that you use in the sales order. So maintain the customer master in XK01 or VD01 (if you donot wish to maintain the company code related data).

Also make sure that you maintain the partner determination for the sales order type. Basing on that automatically remaining partners will be proposed by the system.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RAM BHARATHI,

I too had this kind of a problem previously. It was with Partner Determination, but first, check in XD03 if that customer is available at all, and if available, then if all his Partner Functions are flowing or not, ie., under Sales Area tab, under Partner Functions sub-screen, if all the basic 4 functions like - SP, SH, PY and BP are flowing or not.

If not flowing your Partner Function Determination is faulty and if they are appearing, then your Account Group determination is faulty. Check them and rectify, I am sure you will not face this problem again.

Suppose you are not able to rectify after repeated attempts, then the best way is to recreate Customer Masters with standard Account Group 0001.

SAP is easy, you only need to know the logic how things work.

Do enjoy your work.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VA01 (Create a Sales Order) the customer no. (sold-ti party) is normally mandatory.

If what is happening is that you are entering a number here and it gives you the message that the customer does not exist, then you must check if the customer number you are trying to use does exist or not. For this go to transaction XD03 or VD03

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto XD03 and enter u r customer number and check the "customers sales area"

and use the same sales area while creating the order

if everything is fine then check u r partner determination procedure assignment

regards