Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of UD?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

There is an user exit QEVA0008 to reverse UD. Can anybody let me know how to use it.

This user exit will be applied on what: Inspection Lot, Inspection Type, material etc......

regards,

Kaushal Rai

Edited by: Kaushal Rai on Sep 15, 2008 12:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

I have implemented successfully. Its saying error goods movement with movement type 322 not possible.

Please suggest. Where do i need chaged in customizing?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

How are you getting this error. I mean what transaction you are performing and the error is obstructing you. Let me know the details.

And if it is prohibiting you to use some transaction only and you wish to check then check it in OMJJ

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal Rai,

If want use 322 mov. type (Unrest to Quality) you have to active 08 - Inspection type in material master. Otherwise system won't allow to post the 322 mov type.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kausal,

Extreamly Sorry for giving you trouble again. Ifter reading this OSS note: 175842 I am bit confuse I need some clearification.

before that Let me tell you my process.

PO--> MIGO (101) -> QA32 ( Result & UD for QI> Unrestriced Stk type.

Assistant Require:

1. In OMJJ against which movt. type QA11 T-Code assignment is require.

2. In Table TQ07M what are movt. type to be maintained.

3. In Table T158B what are movt. type to be maintained.

At Transaction level.

Once Note will be applied what are the Transaction code have to be applied. plz mention this T- Code in Cronical order.

after that it would help me track the issue.

Thanks& Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear / Kausal SAPIENTS,

There is an user exit QEVA0008 to reverse UD. Can anybody let me know how to use it.

This user exit will be applied on what: Inspection Lot, Inspection Type, material etc......

regards,

manoj singh

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

I refered SAP note 175842 and downloaded correction note and then passed to abaper. Its working fine in my case.You just give this note number to him then he will perform all the activities. In case if you feel any problem let me know.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai