Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FV60 BDC problem

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

I created a BDC for FV60 and it works perfectly fine in my Development Server (Release: 4.7), but on transporting it to Quality, when i execute the same BDC, i get an error message in the end stating "Parking not possible in Batch Input" . I compared the screens of FV60 in Quality and Development servers and they are same, even did remote comparison of the Code and they too turned out to be the same. Could there be any other reason for this message?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you are doing the recording in SHDB, and in the same screen where the TCODE to be recorded is given, there are options that you can choose called "Recording Parameters"...Select the checkbox which says "Not a Batch Input Session", this will set the sy-binpt variable to " "(in a recording by default it is "X")...and you will not get this error...

Also make sure while writing the BDC program to make use of the "bdc options" parameter which has this property to switch of sy-binpt...

when you are working with BDC sessions and you are calling the FM "BDC_INSERT" to put in the tcode...

there is an import parameter called "CTUPARAMS" ...pass the a structure(of type CTU_PARAMS) to this and it should have NOBINPT = "X"..(if you are using the "BDC_TRANSACTION" form in the include BDCRECXX, this is not taken care....copy this routine and add the import parameter to the BDC_INSERT call)...

Thanks and Regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you are doing the recording in SHDB, and in the same screen where the TCODE to be recorded is given, there are options that you can choose called "Recording Parameters"...Select the checkbox which says "Not a Batch Input Session", this will set the sy-binpt variable to " "(in a recording by default it is "X")...and you will not get this error...

Also make sure while writing the BDC program to make use of the "bdc options" parameter which has this property to switch of sy-binpt...

when you are working with BDC sessions and you are calling the FM "BDC_INSERT" to put in the tcode...

there is an import parameter called "CTUPARAMS" ...pass the a structure(of type CTU_PARAMS) to this and it should have NOBINPT = "X"..(if you are using the "BDC_TRANSACTION" form in the include BDCRECXX, this is not taken care....copy this routine and add the import parameter to the BDC_INSERT call)...

Thanks and Regards,

0 Kudos

Thanks for your info...i've managed the solution.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same error but instead of using BDC i am doing LSMW . Please share the solution for the error " Parking is not possible for the Batch input".