Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC-CS: Error Message no. G00085; Period not valid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Greetings

I am in a implementation and been assigned to configure the Consolidation process in an ERP 6.0 environment. We are using SAP EC-CS and i am new to this entire process. I am also not sure whether my config is 100 percent correct.

I went by the IMG steps and configured the entire setup, but not able to see a proper cosolidated report.

Whenever i run T-Code CXCD "Data Collection Monitor" i am getting an error message as "Period 009/2008 is not a valid period in consolidation cycle XXX". XXX is my consolidation cycle.

Can anyone please throw some light on what could be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Chaps

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The period is irrelevant for the consolidation process. We can ignore the said message and the system still consolidated the financial statements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the T Code CX5TD and CX5TE.

In such T Code CX5TE, did you define Consolidation Version, Consolidation Cycle, Start year and Start Period?

Please check it.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

I already maintained the start period as 2000 and start period as 12.

Thanks,

Chaps

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW, we are doing consolidation for 4 Company Codes which had been assigned with a group company in the configuration. All the Company Codes have the same Chart of Accounts, Same Fiscal Years. There are interunit transactions taking place (However, no inventory or investments). This is FYI.

Thanks & Regards,

Chaps

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Consolidation Version is "100 - Actual Version" which is the SAP standard one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following link which is having some prerequisites for CXCD.

[Prerequisites|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/fe/32941b67f811d299610000e8a5999a/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

Thank you for your replies...

Actually i had maintained all the prerequisites for the Data Collection and the Consolidation Monitor.

I also executed the interunit elimination entries.

The problem occurred when i tried to consolidate the data for previous fiscal years (i.e. 2002 to 2007).

After completing the tasks / task groups, i executed the consolidated financial statement comparison report "S_ALR_87011792" and found that the total value is not reconciling with the individual financial statement report (F.01 / F.54). I don't know where i am making problems. Can you please guide me on this.

I am not sure whether this is a configuration problem.

Regards,

Chaps