Business area accounting in OKB9 settings:
Business area accounting in OKB9:
1) Goto OKB9, and select one of the company code with cost element that has "2" in the Mandatory fields for detailed account assignments
2) Click on side path: "details per business area/valuation area"
3) At the top of the "General Account Assignment", there is a checkbox for "BAr In", with the following Help information:
Indicator: Account assignment business area has priority
Indicator that specifies whether the business area for the CO account assignment overrides another business area, which was also entered, or derived differently.
1) Does anyone have any idea how this settings work?
2) Do you have any solid examples?