cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The acttg. doc will generate or not during subcontracting using MB1B ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Guru's ,

I had transfered compnents from unres stock to vendor stock by using MB1B, then a mat doc generated & when i had displayed the doc, then i clicked on F.I DOC tab then an info displays that, " No subsequent doc found ".pl help that why no accttg doc is not generated.?

sap11

Edited by: sap12 on Sep 15, 2008 8:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

sap12

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

fi doc in mov type 541 will not generate

now here when u sends material to vendor using 541 only dummy movement happens ,means it just make entry for components sent to vendor

but the actual consumption will happens after 101 for finished product ,so now at time u will get all the fi docs

hope it clears

regards

kunal

award if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue of goods to Sub-Contractor using MB1B 541 movement type is only a transfer posting from one stock type to another.

Hence there wont be any accounting documents created for this. When you do the GR against the Sub-Contract PO, the consumption happens with 543 movement for which an accounting document gets created.

When Stock is lying with the sub-contracter, its still the plant's valuated stock.

Regards

Merwyn

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Accounting Documents will not Generate for MB1B 541 Mov type.

Regards,

Ashok

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of MB1B using movement type 541, no accounting doc will get generated since you have transferred your own stock to vendor for job work purpose (you have not sold it to vendor), so it still remains part of your valuated inventory.