cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Source List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In ME33 transaction, if i select the line item, in the Environment Menu bar, there is an option for Source list .

But no data is maintained there ., For all the RFQ , how to maintain that ??

Regards

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain source list records for individual sources of a material as follows:

1. Manual maintenance- Use this method if you have to make numerous changes to, or new entries in, the source list.

2. Maintenance from within an outline agreement- With this procedure, you can adopt an outline agreement item in the source list when creating or changing an outline agreement.

3. Maintenance from within an info record- With this procedure, you can enter a vendor in the source list when creating or changing a purchasing info record.

4. Automatic maintenance- You can have a source list for a material created automatically. The system creates a source list record for each info record that has been defined for the material or for each outline agreement item in which the material is specified.

Because, you tried to do from ME33 (Disply) system has not allowed the same. Please, try using change (ME32).

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to maintain source list for the material

using tcode me01.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay

I tried that also. But still its not coming !!!!

Any other way

Regards

Karthik