cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i got an error in movein process while i click billing push button ..it says the contract not billable

and the reason is

No rate was found for the period 15.09.2008 to 15.09.2008

i maintained 01.01.2008 as the date through out the billing master data and in the rate detrmination too.

the installation is made on 15.09.2008 and the move in date is also 15.09.2008

my scheduled billing date is 01.10.2008

thanks and regards

prince

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No rate was found for the period 15.09.2008 to 15.09.2008

One thing is sure from the above error is u have given the date from 16.09.2008.

chck all the dates that u have mentioned and check also the date price key.

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naren

(No rate was found for the period 15.09.2008 to 15.09.2008

One thing is sure from the above error is u have given the date from 16.09.2008.

chck all the dates that u have mentioned and check also the date price key.)

i have maintained the move in date as 15.09.2008 and the system picks the actual movein as 15.9.2k8 ..

and i have maintained all dates as 1.1.2008 to 31.12.9999

so in billing master data its not a proble its saying no rate exosts for that period ..

even the installation i have maintained on 15.09.08

device and materail creation are b4 15th..i hope it wont be a problem and it should notbecause the installation has to be ready when a movein happens...

so it hitting the portion??in portion i have given as scehduled mr date as 30.09.2008

and shecdueld bill date as 01.10.2008

can u guess??

thanks and regards

prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

so in billing master data its not a proble its saying no rate exosts for that period ..

Are u saying tht the above statement is right??

as upto my knowledge the error is at dates which u mentioned at Billing master data.I am sorry to say again please check the

Price related dates,..

For any dates that u r going to bill must have rate determination for that period.(Fron the Move in date)

Rgds,

Naren

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

prince

As per the post

U haven't maintained the appropriate dates.

When u change a material to device, u have to mention the date according to move-in date.

Once u get a move-in order only, u gonna install the device at the particular flat or etc...

i tel u a suggestion...

Try to move-out the particular customer you made move-in on 15.09.2008.... then do a move-in with the another customer with the same device on todays date...

Check it out

--Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naren,,

suggestions r always welcome buddy..i appreciate ur attitude.as u have meintioned that dated in billing masterdata i have mentioned already that i am maintaining it as 010108 to 31 12 9999.. including price too and rate determination too...

so vats ur suggestion now? can i try maintaiing everything on todays date??

i appreciate ur suggetsion ...

thanks and regards

prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pithan

thanks for ur suggestion..but in real time scenario only when a fresh house is built and a new move in made for the first time u need to install the device..

what if in the other cases where the device is already installed and just the customer is making a movein..here in this case the device may be even 10 years old,,it doesnt matter right??only thing is that for a movein to happen an installation has to be ready..

suggetsions r welcome..

thanks and regards

prince

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check EG34 also weather it made billable or not.

check installation dates from and end date

Regards

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Maintain same dates for

Creating material serial no. date

Installation date

Full installation

Move-in date

Rdg