cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

positive time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can some one explain me about the positive time, i have a situation here.

client has negative time and he wants to go for the positive time managent, he asked me to prepare the documentation on what are the changes that needs to be done and how is it going to effect the system.

Will the client can do any manual changes in time data if he goes for positive time?

can some one help me in this regards, its very urgent help appreciated

Regards'

sansai

Edited by: sansai on Sep 15, 2008 7:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Postive Time Manangement Means doing the time evaluation using actual time events.

In laymen's language using all Clock in and clock out of emplyee to evaluate how many how hours he worked in comapany

In your scenario

If you just want to do the change from positve to negitive.

1. Initially you have to configure 2011 infotype

2. Configure Positive Time evaluation nodes too

3. Need to change the schema for evluation

Other things will be depend up on your business process.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you going to build an interface between the time recording system and SAP or are you going to do the swipe date upload manually.

For correcting the swipe data or enterning the missing swipe details, we have a service is ESS for employees to correct there swipe data. at the same time we can do it manually as well.

You need to take care of the custom rules and schemas.

Time types if you have created any new time types. in t555a you need to make the changes in t555z now instead of T555y.

I think there will be huge of things to be taken care..

Will update the list as n when possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao/Adi,

Thanks a lot for your responce, Here client is going enter the swipe data manually.

Appart from this is there any chages that will effect the system.

You said we can correct the time data manually, can you explain the process.

i am actually preparing the document and presenting to the clients thats why i need your inputs guys.

Regards

sansai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

For that requirement, one of my friend wrote the report for time events, based on that they updated IT2011. Actually, they also faced this problem. You can consult to your abaper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi devi

That is not repot it must be a BDC program

Regards