cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

operation quantity in production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to change my operation qty in production order. how to change that.

it showing in display mode..

why i want to change

my production order contains four operation. order qty - 10 nos and my second operation is subcontracting operation.

we doing operation wise release and confirmation

now the problem is in my first operation confirmation - 2qty scrap of order qty 10

so i want to change operation qty -8 nos. in production order.(but its in display mode)

then only when i release, system creates purchase requistion of 8 qty(second operation).

how to do this.

thx in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

While confirming the First operation , do the final confirmation for 8 nos as Yield and 2 Nos as Scrap .

Now Check with Opeartion qty for 2nd opeartion at Operation Overview of Production Order and release the 2nd operation and check with PR qty.

Regards

Pradeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai pradeep,

as you said

i created production order for 10 qty

i done confirmation my first operation yield qty-8, scrap-2 (final confirmation)

after that i released second operation .

now system creates purchase requisition of same 10 qty.

wat i have to do for to take 8 qty in purchase requisition.

help me

thx in advance

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donot think you can change the operation qty.if it is released.

You can define that the operation quantities and component quantities in a production order are adjusted to the actual values from a confirmation. This applies to all operations in an order that come after the operation that has just been confirmed in the sequence of operations. The system carries out a quantity calculation that also takes into account the planned scrap of these operations. The quantities of the components that are assigned to these operations are also changed. Along with the operation and component quantities, all dependent objects such as purchase requisitions, capacity requirements and transport requests are adjusted.

Purchase orders are not adjusted. However, you can trigger a workflow that informs the purchasing department of the existence of a purchase order with an incorrect quantity.

Please refer this link alos,

http://help.sap.com/search/highlightContent.jsp

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Brahmankar,

thanks for ur reply .

becaz of this inconsistency. we planned to do operation wise release in production order.

but in production order i cant change my second operation qty(before release).

its in display mode.

i want to that operation qty.then i release the operation.

after that system creates pur req for that qty.

how to do this???

thx in advance

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear.

You have to go in change mode of the order CO02 and then go to the opeartion overview...select the operation to want to release and press the buttom released . Your selected operation will be released only.

REL status to CRTD status, Read PP Master Data. Check for possibility of using some order releated user exits - work with your abap person on this

But I think it is not possible in standard SAP to change the quantity. You can change header material qty.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Sep 17, 2008 6:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check ur confirmation parameters for particular order type(T CODE: OPK4).

In the general valid setting tab check

1)Operation sequence.

2) Over delivery.

3) Under delivery.

Select it as no check and execute the scenario it will work, u can change operation qty.

Regards

Aviary Pawadi

Edited by: vijay pawadi on Sep 15, 2008 8:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thx in Reply.

I want to change my operation qty in production order (co02)

how to change (its in display mode)

thx in advance